Thursday, July 25, 2013

New dress for lil Bug

I finally got around to posting the newest lil pillowcase dress I finished for Haylee Bug.
I had so much trouble making up my mind what colors to use in the ruffle and tie.

Even made a big puffy clip hairbow along with a small one for wearing on the side.
Couldn't find ribbon to match enough to use for the drawstring ties, so just cut long
strips of the material I used for the ruffle and made it's own string ribbons.

I have a small stock of materials and Haylee has now informed me that she wants
more and has went through the stack and has a standing order for about 8 more
(as of now at least) made just like it.  Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment