Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dusty - My Precious Son

June 18, 2011
This is a day that I hold close to my heart as 29 yrs ago today my son Dusty was born.  I was not able to hold him in my arms, but he will always and forever be in my heart.  

I have always thought of him as my very special Guardian Angel in Heaven watching over me and his little sister Ashley who was born 4 years later. I hope to finally meet Dusty and to be able to hold him and his his sweet cheek.

To Dusty:
Mommy loves you. Be sure to give Grandpa Lee a hug for me way up there in Heaven and tell him Happy Father's Day tomorrow.  I sure miss him too as I was always a Daddy's girl.  Always spending time growing up, following right behind him to the garage to "work" on stuff.  He was a very special and patient man and know Heaven is much sweeter with him there along with you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment