Monday, April 16, 2012

Take that - Monday! I won! * * * * (I think. :)

Kicked Monday drab's in the butt!

I got my rear out and on that darn treadmill and showed it who's boss.  I have been going 20 minutes about 2.5-3 mph.  Well, I beat that.  I stayed about the same speed but did 42 min w 1 min warm up and cool down at same speed with every 5 minutes doing one minute power boost.  (If you can call it that I guess at my slow speed.  hehe.
This is the first time I paid attention to the distance, not wanting to focus too much on it.  But I finished 1 mile in 24 minutes.  Woo Hoo!  A start for sure.

Such a very nice day out there with windows open.  Sure hope the neighbors are far enough to not hear me huffing and puffing and shouting out bits and pieces of tunes.  :O

But I made it even better than I have this time around.  Now if it doesn't haunt me tonight and tomorrow with payback.

I have chicken ready for the oven with lots of the lower carb veggies.

I have done super d duper today.  Another day of being fat bites the dust.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment