Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIF. Still chuggin' along.


I feel like I have had a really good week in spite of not being full blast on the exercise.


I have done a super job not nibbling on no-no's or stopping by a fast food place - McDonald's #3's are a weakness!


Now for the challenges of the weekend.  Hummmm!  I will just try to be 
as good as possible and will try to exercise at least one of the days.  

Ashley and I decided that Sunday morning's will be our weigh in days.  I am 
hoping for a pound, but not going to push for any more than that.  I am going to try to keep the mental picture of the muscle vs. fat in mind so that if I don't do super on the scales, maybe it will be converting over.  :P

I will be sure to check in on Sunday if not before to log how we did.  Good luck to my darlin' daughter.  :)  Luv ya bunches and wish you lots of luck and lots of minus'es.



No comments:

Post a Comment